How to make a Yummylicious Berry Smoothie in 2 steps
The blend of blueberry, strawberry and blackberry packs a punch of antioxidants which is good for your skin and health. The perfect way to impress your loved one with this simple yet delicious recipe.
Makes 2 servings
- Half a cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 2 pieces of Frozen Strawberries
- 4 pieces of Frozen Blackberries
- 1/2 cup of Low-fat Milk
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
Time to have some fun:
- Place all ingredients into the blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour thick smoothie into a cup and serve.
If you’ll like to check out some of the gourmet spreads we’ve made for sale, check them out here: http://wildbutterco.com/our-flavours/